Christiana Titilayo Foundation (CTF) which started in 2014 as an initiative (Christian Charity Network – CCN) in Ekiti State University campus to show love to people in need is a youth-led nonprofit / non-governmental organization registered in 2018 for the total development of children and youth in Africa through quality education and skills acquisition.
CTF is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria and has Board of Trustees (BOT) who are tested and trusted in their different fields of work.
Our major thematic areas include education, youth empowerment, health, gender equality, environmental protection, human rights promotion and advocacy, research and capacity building.
A Better future for children, youth and women in Africa
To build a better future for children, youth and women in Africa through gender-equitable access to quality education, skills development, research and capacity building.
- Team Work
- Other vulnerable populations (people with disabilities, Orphans and Vulnerable Children and persons in prison)
STRATEGIES OF PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
- Skill acquisition and Empowerment
- Advocacy, Civic engagement and Community Mobilisation
- Awareness creation/promotion of behavioral change communication
- Capacity Building and consultancy services
- Resource mobilization and Management
- Care and support for orphans, vulnerable children and persons living with disabilities
- Research, Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting